The world is a beautiful place if you have sparkling eyes to catch the beauties and store them up in memories. And anyone who does not travel misses out on the joy of exploring the beauty of our wonderful world. The amusement of traveling and recording the traveling diaries has become a hobby to many nowadays. Whether it is travelling to a new destination to experience a new culture, or to explore the nature’s beauty, whether enjoying sights of scenic historic and modern eruptions and constrictions or to visit members of your family who live far away, or even to try your luck of finding a work through a visit to your dream country, travelling plays a vital role in all these subjects. And in order to travel, the first step is to know regarding the travel documents or visa of the destination country one wishes to travel. The experience of visiting a new place can leave you with memories that can last for a lifetime. Whether it is a trip to the United Kingdom, USA, Canada, Australia, or any other country, you can enjoy many scenically delightful places and fun-filled experiences on your visitor visa.
1. The visa is intended for people who wish to make a short visit to a new country for the purpose of vacation, meeting family members or to undergo a medical procedure.
2. The Visitor visa process is generally hassled free and easily obtained by applicants who show a genuine reason for travel or have made an international trip before.
3. Most visitor visa applicants are required to show that they have sufficient funds for supporting themselves in their destination country and that they have arranged for proper accommodation while living on a visitor visa.
4. The applicants for visitor visas are asked to submit documents to validate their application. With the exception of USA, most countries do not ask for the applicant to be present for an interview.
5. Biometric testing of the applicant is done by most countries when issuing a visitor visa.
6. The visitor visa is typically given for a period ranging from three to six months based on the country to which they are applying.
4. United Kingdom
5. New Zealand
Australian Visitor Visa (Sub Class 600) allows traveling on visitor visa on purpose of
b. Business, or
c. Visiting a family member.
The stay can be for 3 months, 6 months and 12 months. The processing times can be from 15 days to 1 month provided with required documents.
There are 2 ways to apply for Canada Visitor Visa. One is through online and the other is through the paper. Visitors to Canada can be for 3 purposes.
a. Visit Canada on a holiday
b. Visit Canada for a business
c. Visit family living in Canada.
• One can be granted a Visitor’s Visa if the intention of Visit is genuinely expressed to the officer.
• Demonstrate sufficiency of funds to stay in Canada for the time of stay.
• Demonstrate the intention to return home after the mentioned time of stay.
• No intention to study or work unless or otherwise mentioned.
• No record of criminal offenses.
• Be able to provide any other documents upon request.
• Be healthy at the time of applying for the visa.
B-1, B-2 Visa allows visitors to travel to the United States. Generally, B-1 is for business purposes whereas, B-2 is for a pleasure trip or medical treatments in the USA.
• Prove genuine intention regarding the purpose of a visit which is temporary such as business, tourism or medical treatment.
• The visit is only for a specific period of time.
• Demonstrate the sufficiency of funds to meet the expenses while in the USA.
• Demonstrate that the visitor has a residence other than the USA which is bounded by social and economic ties such as family, employment and that the return to the home country is undaunted.
Candidates who wish to visit the UK must be purposeful for below reasons.
a. Visit family on a holiday or vacation
b. Business purpose
c. Medical treatment
• Intend to leave the UK at the end of the visit.
• Demonstrate the self-sufficiency of funds to sustain in the UK during the time of visit.
• Demonstrate the proof of business or activities intends to do in the UK complying with Visitor Rules.
allows one to visit the country for different reasons as mentioned below.
a. To visit family and friends.
b. Tourism, sports, or adventurous activity.
c. Study for not more than 3 months.
d. Visit spouse accompanied by dependent children aged 19 and below.
• Proof of identity
• Good health condition
• Good character and conduct certificate
• Genuinely meet the requirements on Visa
• Demonstrate the sufficiency of funds during the stay or sponsored by someone in New Zealand
• Show the proof of travel back ticket after the end of the visit.
Each country has its own set of rules and requirements for issuing visitor visas. Global Tree can assist you with the right guidance in applying and being granted for a visitor visa to the specific country that you wish to visit, not just the 5 above-mentioned nations but many others. Log on to our website to know more about requirements, eligibility criteria, processing times, a period of stay, depending on the nation.
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
Surat Enterprises: E-17, Soami Nagar, New Delhi, DL ,110017, INDIA